CloudEMS, Indian startup School/College Management SystemDecember 31, 2015
The obscure quality of enterprise resource program (ERP) software in India has encouraged CloudEMS to develop an ERP software benefiting most the enduring educational institutions waiting for something better to emerge in the market.
In India, educational institution management software’s are still old-fashioned, and easily available ones in the market are underdeveloped charging clients high though poor in quality. Many reputed schools / colleges in India painfully use Microsoft Excel to preserve data.
Cloud-based ERP software CloudEMS is developed by technology experts based on a PHP/MySQL/J2EE framework to change the scenario in this area of the society by remodeling management applications of academic institutions.
The software CloudEMS can be used as
- Information system for students.
- Software for school management.
- ERP for schools.
- Software for campus management.
- A system for student record management.
- A system for student management.
- Software for the whole school.
- E-learning system.
Benefits for The User Institution
- Freedom of choosing an interface language as per convenience of the user.
- Simple to track students and employees.
- Stress-free generation of transfer certificates and time tables.
- Easy batch transfer.
- Sitting examinations.
- Student’s attendance-performance analysis.
- Creating various student and staff reports easily with category-based filters like blood group, date of birth, religion, caste, and many more.
- Student-wise historical record keeping.
- Easily sends data to unique identification number (UID) project.
- Online and secure software allow analysis done at the convenient time of the user.
Concerning business model, CloudEMS follows the open source category of model which gives the software and installations/support/maintenance for free, but charge for training and dual licensing/hosting services.
The Pune-based startup has started working successfully with clients, namely Pimpri-Chinchwad College of Engineering and Research, Akrudi, Maharashtra; DY Patil College of Engineering, Akrudi, Maharashtra; AISSMS Group of Institutes, Pune, Maharashtra; Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology, Talegaon, Maharashtra; and Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College Of Architecture For Woman, Karve Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra.
Contact Details :
Cloud NextVision Systems LLP
211 A, A Wing ,”Shoppers Orbit”
Alandi Road, Vishrantwadi,
Pune , India 411015
Phone :+91 20 41202654