Laravel Developer – CNV – From Product Experience BackgroundDecember 12, 2018
We need a developer/software engineer for this role with strong scripting experience. There will be maximum development work involved, with strong web scripting experience with solutions-oriented executive required.
Should be a good communicator as he/she will be interacting with other teams on a regular basis.
- Administrating Experience for Linux Server and Cloud Based Servers.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Google cloud based production system
- Understand and help ensure issues on various environments
- Grant access to the environments, Gcloud and the applications and tools
- To ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Building new environments for production, development, and test
- Install/deploy of releases onto production
- Release and Configuration management of production systems.
- Understand & Keep all the environmental / system up to date, patching and upgrading branches as required.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Should fix load testing issues and data on UAT and other relevant environments with caching.
- Implement security solutions across all environments
Required Skills :
- 4-6 years of development experience is required with architect experience
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Operating Systems: Linux (must) and Windows administration. (optional)
- Programming Skills: Strong web scripting skills with HTML knowledge. Strong 4+ years experience PHP with MySQL and Laravel as Primary Technology
- Must have strong knowledge of MongoDB and Querying Data.
- Automation experience with configuration management tools, Continuous integration, and Deployment. (important)
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as git / VSTS
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyses and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Desired Skills :
- Git Environments: Solid experience of managing branches and repositories.
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies and tools.
- Clear Communicator, self-motivator and Helping in nature.
- Focused on Target / Deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Contact : https://goo.gl/SLvXTD