Violation of any of the terms may lead to termination of user account, and in such cases service provider will not be responsible for inconvenience user may face.
- The user has to supply legal name in full, email address, and related information’s on request to complete sign up process.
- One login is accessible to a single user only. User name and password preservation are user’s sole responsibility.
- The user is responsible of activities in his/her account and other accounts of his/her group. If a user observes any objectionable and unauthorized activity in his/her account, requested to notify the service provider immediately.
- The service provider does not allow users to use its service for (a) any illegal purpose, (b) abuse, harass, or threaten the service provider or other users in any circumstances, and (c) violate any law including but not limited to copyright law.
Terms Related to Refunds, Upgradation and Degradation
- Payment (exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities) to access the service of iCloudEMS has to be made online at the start of the service on a yearly basis, yet non refundable in any circumstances.
- Payment related to up-gradation and degradation of plan level, the new rates will automatically be carried to the next billing cycle. (The service provider is not responsible for degradation-related loss of any type.)
Cancellation and Termination
- Cancellation of an account is purely as per user’s wish and user can seek support from the provider in that case. All information in a canceled account will immediately be erased permanently.
- There is no cancellation charge if an account is canceled within a currently paid year.
Modifications in Service
The service provider preserves the right of permanent or temporary discontinuation of its service, changes in service, and changes in plan packages without prior notice to the users. Service provider bears no liability to its users if such changes made.
- Service provider’s copyright-protected content is in no way permitted to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, etc.
- User supplied content will never be treated as the intellectual property.
- Service provider preserves the right to refuse or remove content.
- Information’s clients receive during the service-access period is correct, accurate, and latest.
- Any defect detected in the service during operation will be corrected quickly and technical support served through email.
- No service-related warranty applicable unless exclusively mentioned in the agreement.
The service provider is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages ( like loss of data, loss of business reputation, loss due to service modification, password failure, etc.) client incurred.